Since 2010 TUV Thuringen Italia in the frame of international cooperation projects assists Governments in the Middle East Area achieving their objectives in TVET (Technical Vocational Education and Training).
Our main expertise is in the field of “Quality Assurance” in demand driven and competence based TVET systems and organizations, with the main focus on:
- Management of TVET systems and management of TVET providers
- TVET networks with private sector
- Needs analysis
- Competence based curriculum development,
- Transfer of learning into work situation,
- Providing of TVET,
- Competence based evaluation of learning outcomes in TVET organizations,
- Monitoring and Evaluation of TVET,
- Assessment and certification of competences requested by the private sector (ISO 17024),
Our methodological approach is system oriented and aims – together with our partners – on a sustainable development involving macro, meso and micro level in an interdisciplinary context.
Our background is a long experience and deep applied knowledge in the implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 29990 and EFQM in TVET systems and organizations based on the 8 principles of Total Quality Management (TQM).
As TUV Thuringen Italia actually is involved in different TVET activities in Egypt and Palestine we have been called to express our interest for new projects.
We are seeking expertise for the tenders to be submitted and we wish to wide ourwww.online-essay-writing-service.com database to identify and recruit experts joining our team.
We are looking for experts in competence based VET (Vocational education and training), active labour market and employment measures, quality assurance, willing to work abroad (Egypt or Palestine at the moment) for short or long term periods.