Required Competence and Task Description
- A level of Education which corresponds to a complete University studies attested by a diploma,
- Excellent English (at least at level C1 of European Framework)
- At least ten years of experience and sound ability in one of the subject:
- Competence based VET systems, programmes, strategies and policy
- Capacity building for managers, teachers/trainers and multipliers in the fields of VET and Employment policy
- Implementation or audit of Quality Management Systems ISO 9001, ISO 29990 EFQM
- Evaluation of learning outcomes in VET
- Assessment and Certification of Competence
- Experience in international cooperation,
- Excellent communication skills in English language, both oral and written, and experience with the media,
- Sound ability to write reports,
- Team working,
Experts will work in a multicultural environment and will be goals oriented. Following a list of the main activities will be undertaken within the projects:
- Providing capacity-building and screening instruments for curriculum developers at the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Labour, Ministry of TVET, Ministry of Higher Education, Ministry of Tourism and other relevant ministries and training councils,
- Disseminating tested methodologies for curriculum development,
- Designing and/or update new curricula for the vocational sectors: g. tourism, renewable energy building and construction and textile (ready-made garments),
- Setting up networks for cooperation between private sector and VET,
- Setting up networks for international and national VET experts,
- Designing a policy for training Teachers/trainers and managers identifying constraints and weakness of the system,
- Implementing Quality Assurance systems,
- Disseminating knowledge about recent approaches on Quality Assurance and Quality Management,
- Supporting of the responsible ministries in identifying a systemic option for accreditation in the vocational training sector,
- Developing and test a methodology to identify, collect, structure and analyse the demand for skills in selected economic sectors: g. tourism, renewable energy, building and construction and textile (ready-made garments),
- Supporting the development / implementation of programmes in VET schools and training centres under the different ministries and governmental agencies to train youth for employment, to retrain and ensure transition to work of unemployed individuals,
- Developing career guidance tools and methods to provide services to potential candidates for the training programmes, which have been prepared to meet labour market demand,
- Preparing and implementing the tracer studies in each of the programmes developed and implemented,
- Preparing regular reports,
- Monitoring and documenting work progress,
- Coordinating stages of the project with key stakeholders and ensuring transparency.
Short term experts will spend about one week working for the project per month on average; s/he should travel to Egypt/Palestine or other countries about once every two or three months for an average duration of 2 weeks.
Long term experts will be required to spend 10 months per year on average. They will work as Team Leader or Key Expert and have overall responsibility for the sound management and timely implementation of the project as well as the efficient use of project funds. He/she shall be responsible for planning and supervising all project activities, and carrying out/taking part in the implementation of the activities of the project.
You may wish to submit your CV to our consultant database, so that TUV Thuringen Italia may contact you in relation with this or other future projects.
You should send your:
directly to email@example.com
We assure the confidentiality of your data. These will not be communicated to any third party, nor will they be used without your prior consent.